Technical Project Manager
Our customer is leading the maritime industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. Company emphasizes innovation in sustainable technology and services to help their customers continuously improve environmental and economic performance. Their ultimate aim is to provide increased value to both their customers and society. Customer wants to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future.
They are looking for a Technical Project Manager for S/4 HANA transformation journey. On this position PM will have front seat place to lead building the SAP S/4 HANA system for our customer.
- Leading technical execution together with the vendor lead. Supporting project team members to create detailed activity plans.
- Acting as a link between other streams and the technical execution, navigating the way forward.
- Responsible of meeting the project milestones.
- Coordinating the workstream activities and tasks
- Monitoring the workstream progress and performance
- Identifying, documenting and tracking workstream level risks, issues and change requests and escalating them to the programme according to the program’s defined issue management and change control processes
- Solving conflicts and removing obstacles
- 10+ years background on ERP transformations projects and experience from SAP ERP implementations as a technical project manager.
- Expertise in one or multiple areas: Integrations, system landscape, configuration, custom code, Solution Manager (Focused build), RPA, UX/Fiori.
- SAP S/4 HANA experience especially on realize phase
- Understanding of the critical path and pushing towards goal.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish collaborative environment
- Strong skills to navigate complexity and tailor based on context
- Enable change to achieve the envisioned future state
- Embrace adaptability and resilience
- Good language skills in English, orally and in writing.
- Location: Finland.
- Allocation: 100%
- Duration: 1 year +
- Start: ASAP.