Cloud Architect & Kubernetes Developer
We are looking for a Cloud Architect & Kubernetes Developer for our client in Finland.
Following competencies are mandatory:
- Able to work proficiently with a number of different operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Proficient and In-depth knowledge of OpenStack, CEPH, and Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of networking associated technologies, including LAN/WAN, OSI, TCP/IP, File Transfer Protocols, Telnet and Secure Shell, Load balancer, Domain Name System, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, among others.
- Design knowledge for cloud architecture.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment.
- Cloud service management skills. Knowledge of web and application servers.
- Ability to work with physical hardware and virtual machines etc.
- Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA),
During these exceptional times, we are operating mainly in remote work mode. However, there is sometimes a need to be present at the office in Espoo, Finland.
Please, send your application as soon as possible as we will start screening the applications immediately, but at the latest by September 30, 2021. Please, mention your availability and your desired salary in your application.
Working for MoVal
We are not your average staffing & recruitment agency, that is for sure. Our core business is in long-term relationships both with you, our main asset, and our customers, who benefit from an external HR partner.
Our customers look for exceptional and niche knowhow in specific IT fields, which means we go to great lengths to make sure you feel comfortable working with MoVal. We take care of the paperwork and your contract is always with MoVal. In addition to traditional benefits like lunch and culture vouchers, we offer for example extensive health insurance covering both old and new injuries, at work or off-duty. We have excellent employee satisfaction and we are proud of our talents.