SAP PM Team Leader (Nordics & Russia)
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP professional with leadership skills! You will be working in the wood, pulp & paper industry with challenging tasks involving plant maintenance. Required key competences include PM data quality improvement and data migration into SAP. You would be based in Finland, but you will need to travel in Sweden, Estonia and Russia. Remote work is also possible when your presence at the manufacturing sites is not required. This is a 100% position with a duration of 18 months starting in January 2022.
• Leads a team of about 16 people (mechanics and electricians) that deals with PM information improving work at 8 different mills
• Manages SAP PM technical structure and preventive maintenance improvement work in own area
• Ensures that all PM information improving guidelines and data quality standards are
• Organizes work and work routines and provides support for the site personnel
• Communicates relevant information to all required program stakeholders (e. g. program
management, steering group, reference group)
• Is responsible for keeping time schedule
• Has ability to travel
• Good SAP PM skills
• Knowledge of sawmill industry machinery useful
• Good knowledge about tools used for the PM data improvement
• Ability to work with legacy ERP systems (Artturi, KORE, Maximo) as required for tasks
• Understands complexity of PM structures (tech trees) in SAP systems as well as complexity of data improvement work and PM processes
• Solid English speaking and writing skills mandatory
• Skills in Finnish, Swedish, Estonian, Russian language would be useful.
Does this sound good? Great, we want to hear from you! Send your application, CV and salary expectation to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are interviewing ongoingly.