Our global customer offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). As the European leader and a key international player, They have customers in more than 80 countries.
The telecommunications division in Helsinki is looking for a Transformation Lead.
To apply the job, please send your application to email@example.com.
As a Transformation Support Manager you are member of Integration and Verification team in Helsinki. You are responsible for supporting the Solution Integration and Validation Team in Helsinki implementing the strategic transformation and transversal co-ordination initiative. Following axis to be addressed (priorities to be set and agreed):
- Transversal Co-operation and global community
- Harmonize and optimize activities among different business units inside Secure Land Communications and find synergies for different business areas.
- Improve E2E Validation Process with Customer Service organization.
- Identify improvements related to DevOps, drive and monitor the regional extension initiative
- Identify potential efficiency improvements: Laboratory investments, IV process and method etc.
- Monitoring the implementation of TPI next improvement actions
- Lessons Learnt
- Analyze root causes and propose improvement actions.
- Product and solution quality review participation.
- Monitor corrective actions
- KPI and Performance Management
- Systematically create and analyze KPI’s (IV projects, Test Automation)
- Harmonize reporting of progress for different IV projects
- Test Automation
- Systematically analyze and improve multi-site Test Automation activities
- Enable common Test Automation roadmap
- Support Line Managers in their role
The position requires an active and motivated attitude to drive things forward, helping to identify problems and find efficiently solutions aiming high quality products for mission and business critical telecommunication systems.
You will work closely with different Line Managers in different countries, PBM, PMO, Testing Engineers and system architects in an agile way.
The tasks you perform are challenging and varying – you may work with enthusiastic people from all over the world and be involved in different stages of product and system development and deployment.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in the fields of software development/ Testing/Test automation
- Self-guided and driver attitude, willingness to develop state of the art products helping to rescue life
- Motivated team player who aims for organizational and own development
- Analytical skills to develop testing tools and test automation in rather complex telecommunication environments
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
- Team leading skills.
- Planning and negotiating, steering and guidance, follow up.
- Competence development and transfer, coaching, fast learning.
- Location in Helsinki and possibility to work partly remotely.
- Security clearance is done to the chosen candidate.